good just got exciting! Using technology to create the world’s No.1 healthier snack brand, graze continues to grow and offer new ways for our consumers to snack, from subscription, to retail and our online shop. We combine a love of food with a pioneering use of technology and product innovation to create delicious snacks with healthy benefits. We’ve come a long way since we shipped our first nibble box becoming one of the fastest growing companies in the UK with our entry into the US market viewed the most successful launch in history for a UK brand.
The role: Retail Customer Demand Planner...
The Demand Planning role is responsible for managing the end to end supply chain for a range of retail customers across of grocery and out of home customer sectors. The key internal and external KPIs are:
1. On Time in Full deliveries
2. On Shelf Availability
3. Forecast Accuracy
What you’ll be responsible for...
- Reviewing historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data and evaluate forecast results.
- Working with the sales team to ensuring that the demand plan for your customers is kept up to date, as this drives production in the factory.
- Interacting with sales and marketing to understand demand forecast drivers, particularly how competitors and our own promotions affect our sales.
- Primary source of supply chain contact with your range of customers, ensuring that they’re aligned on range change dates, buy in plans for new products, promotional uplifts etc.
- Translating the EPOS sales plan into customer buy in plans; managing shelf fill requirements for innovation / range changes, and secondary space fill levels for promotions. This ensures that stock is available in time for customer orders, and they order in enough time to ensure high levels of On Shelf Availability.
- Monitoring orders versus the sales forecast to review whether unconsumed demand is required, and updating the forecast appropriately.
What we are looking for in you...
- Experience in demand planning in UK FMCG of 1+ year, preferably in food & drink supply
- Strong analytical skills, keen eye for detail and highly numerate
- Excel skills to advanced level to work with pivot tables, VLOOKUPs etc.
- Very strong communicator/influencer
- Must be able to work under own initiative
What we will expect in first 6 months...
- Work closely with our sales team to plan for innovation launches and promotions; keeping the forecast up to date with insights from our customer’s supply chain teams and managing weekly demand control.
- Develop great, effective collaborative relationships within the retailer’s supply chain teams, that drives forecast accuracy and availability for key events such as our promotions.
- Plan the implementation of our exciting innovation products with our retailer’s supply chain teams, to ensure great on shelf availability.
- Support our sales team in their plans to list our products with new customers, ensuring that their forecast include the most realistic logistics costs appropriate for that customer and their supply chain needs.
What’s in it for you?...
- graze is a young company, moving into new commercial areas including Retail, Online and new geographies, so you’ll be joining a progressive and expanding company which offers learning and opportunity for you to grow.
- There’s some seriously smart, agile, informed, helpful, modest, funny and dedicated people in the business!
- You’d be part of a culture that revolves around us doing a great job by being helpful, open, inclusive, pioneering, commercially aware, persistent and honest.
- We encourage active learning with access for all employees to our studio sessions, job specific learning and networking opportunities.
- If you’re comfortable mining customer data for that piece of gold, then turning ‘data into an insight and then into action’, you will do well here!