good just got exciting! Using technology to create the world’s No.1 healthier snack brand, graze continues to grow and offer new ways for our consumers to snack. We combine a love of food with a pioneering use of technology and product innovation to create delicious snacks with healthy benefits. We’ve come a long way since we shipped our first nibble box becoming one of the fastest growing companies in the UK with our recent entry into the US market viewed the most successful launch in history for a UK brand.
The role – Product Manager…
Our digital product function is looking for a product manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a cross-functional band of developers, designers and data scientists, to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
What you’ll be responsible for as our Product Manager…
- Managing your own roadmap full of new features, tests and improvements to all the crucial parts of our site.
- Gaining a deep understanding of the graze customer experience, generating new ideas that improve customer experience and drive growth
- Liaising with teams across the business to understand their requirements and managing the priority and flow of incoming tech work.
- Working closely with the UX team to populate your roadmap with fully designed, user tested and scoped work that can feed into sprints
- Running agile sprints and own projects defining objectives, managing the build and analysing success
- Working with data team to set test parameters and success criteria and analyze results
- Motivating teams and ensuring high quality output
- Communicating the progress and the results of work to stakeholders and the wider business
What we are looking for in you…
- Ideally you are already a product manager, product owner or product delivery specialist or have worked in customer experience
- Proven ability to take a concept to launch, identifying success metrics and understand its impact on delivery
- Solid technical knowledge or willingness to gain further technical knowledge
- Experience working in or managing sprints using an agile methodology would be beneficial
- Strong problem solver who rolls up their sleeves to get the job done
- Collaborative - enjoys working with a wide array of stakeholders, understanding their priorities and getting buy-in for the way we choose to prioritize things
- Self-directed and proactive - able to operate effectively with limited guidance and supervision
- Communicates with clarity and concision
- Highly organized – skilled at setting milestones and deadlines and sticking to them
- Experienced with analytics platforms such as Tableau, Google Analytics, Mixpanel
- Experience with JIRA or other issue tracking software, would be ideal but not essential
- Working knowledge of Magento would be a plus!
What we will expect in first 6 months...
- Own the projects currently in the roadmap for the quarter through delivery
- Work with the head of digital product and UX team to define a road map of fully scoped work for the next quarter
- Gain an understanding of customer behaviour on our websites through data and testing. Propose opportunities for improvements and growth as a result.
- Gain an understanding of our tech stack and gain the skills needed to maintain the website on a daily basis
- Manage incoming BAU tasks from other teams within the business
What’s in it for you?...
- Real ownership and the ability to influence the shape of our site and the destiny of the online business
- Join a fast paced digital product function driving change and improving customer experience
- You’d be part of a culture that revolves around us doing a great job by being helpful, open, inclusive, pioneering, commercially aware, persistent and honest.
- graze is a young company, moving into new commercial areas including Retail, Online and new geographies, so you’ll be joining a progressive and expanding company which offers learning and opportunity for you to grow.
- We encourage active learning with access for all employees to our studio sessions, job specific learning and networking opportunities.