good just got exciting! Using technology to create the world’s No.1 healthier snack brand, graze continues to grow and offer new ways for our consumers to snack, from subscription, to retail and our recently launched online shop. We combine a love of food with a pioneering use of technology and product innovation to create delicious snacks with healthy benefits. We’ve come a long way since we shipped our first nibble box becoming one of the fastest growing companies in the UK with our recent entry into the US market viewed the most successful launch in history for a UK brand.
As Acquisition Marketing Assistant you will play a key role in assisting the Global Acquisition Marketing Managers and Global Head of Acquisition with the planning, performance analysis and implementation of both offline and online marketing campaigns.
Acquisition is a small team, so you will get the opportunity to have a big impact on graze’s direct marketing activity.
You'll also have the opportunity to undertake a Digital Marketer L3 Apprenticeship to enhance your understanding of digital platforms, designing effective campaigns and communicating with a range of different audiences.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Working alongside the Global Acquisition Marketing Manager to ensure the smooth running of the Insert planning process. This will be a diverse set of responsibilities from assessing short term media opportunities from a commercial viewpoint, to working with the Comms team to ensure creative delivery is on track
- Taking full ownership of US & UK Affiliates as a direct response marketing channel, by working with our agencies to manage monthly activity to hit budgeted for sign-ups to the subscription business and drive sales to our online shop
- Manage Acquisition Partnerships in the UK by executing ongoing activities, as well as scoping out new opportunities
- Regular liaison with external media and print agencies – developing your communication skills as well as having a hands on view of how the direct marketing process works from client to agency
- Provide crucial team support – reporting weekly overall acquisition performance and updating our business forecast
- Support Global Marketing Managers with insertions, promotion set-up and end of month processes
What we are looking for in you
- We are looking for a confident, bright and enthusiastic team player who has a keen interest in Acquisition/Direct Marketing and the ambition to learn more through taking on real responsibility
- You will be a self-motivated, organised individual who’s strong numerically and possesses excellent written and verbal communications skills
- You will also be able to multi-task and can cope with high volume workloads to ensure deadlines are met
- You will be analytical, with an ability to make data driven decisions and have excellent attention to detail
- You will have good Microsoft Excel skills. Experience with a business insight platform such as Tableau is also advantageous
What we will expect in first 3 months
- Hit the ground running with a full immersion into our media planning processes and data monitoring and analysis programmes.
- Seamlessly take-over Affiliates in the UK and US to ensure all forecast targets are met
- Support the Global Acquisition Marketing Manager to ensure all monthly Insert plans are executed smoothly, from the media buying to the print
- Show excellent attention to detail across the board, from approving creative proofs to creating promotional codes
- Develop good working relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external
What’s in it for you?
As told by our current Acquisition Marketing Assistant!
- High level of ownership over evolving channels
- Great opportunity to make an impact in an innovative and growing business
- A fun and social environment, with perks including free breakfast, Friday drinks and of course free snacks!!
- Working in a dynamic team who are always willing to support your professional growth
“Working at graze has allowed me to develop many skills that university would not have allowed me to do. Having ownership of channels means that I can make a real difference within the acquisition team. Graze is also a very exciting and innovative company which means there’s always new challenges and opportunities.” Arabella
If you think you have what it takes to join our creative and growing team then please visit www.graze.com/jobs to find out more.
This role is based in Richmond, West London