The role: Frontend Engineer (ReactJS)...
We're embarking on an exciting new React project at graze, and we're looking for a Front Engineer to help us achieve our vision. You'll be working closely with the web and digital product team to deliver a brand new graze customer experience. You'll also be part of a small team responsible for driving improvement to our existing pattern library, Pistachio (pistachio.graze.com), and to graze.com.
What we're looking for in you?...
- React.js !
- Ability to take large, API-driven web applications into production
- A mobile and performance-first attitude to frontend development
- A motivation to build high quality customer experiences that are effective across many devices and platforms
- Be able to set up build tools for complex web applications (webpack, gulp, babel, etc.)
- Fundamental understanding with CSS, preprocessors ( Sass/Less), and conventions such as BEM
- Unit and functional testing component-based web applications
- A track record of consistently delivering high-quality and high-performance web and mobile customer experiences
- Comfortable with version control (we use git, and github)
- Ideally have previous exposure to JIRA and agile working
What we can offer...
- A competitive salary, 25 days holiday a year, BUPA private medical insurance, pension scheme, all set in an amazing office on the banks for the River Thames in Richmond. We love our team breakfasts and evening drinks on Friday and plenty of free snacks!
- Time and support in attending relevant meetups and conferences
- Hacker Time, one day per month dedicated to hacking away (no distractions!) on whatever you’d like, learning a new language, trying out some new tech, open sourcing some code
- Plenty of opportunity for presenting on technical subjects, in learning and conference-style environments both internally and externally
- Be surrounded by smart, talented people
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at graze. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.