good just got exciting! Using technology to create the world’s No.1 healthier snack brand, graze continues to grow and offer new ways for our consumers to snack, from subscription, to retail and our online shop. We combine a love of food with a pioneering use of technology and product innovation to create delicious snacks with healthy benefits. We’ve come a long way since we shipped our first nibble box becoming one of the fastest growing companies in the UK with our entry into the US market viewed the most successful launch in history for a UK brand.
The role: Acquisition Marketing Manager - Direct...
The scope of the Acquisition Marketing Manager role currently covers TV, inserts, and direct mail. Combined, they drive a significant proportion of subscription sign ups and but there’s opportunity to drive further growth with increased optimisation and testing programmes that will open out new opportunities within the existing channels and well as new ones. Therefore, this role provides a unique and exciting opportunity for the candidate to make a real, value-adding difference.
This role reports sits in the global Customer Acquisitions team. The successful candidate will require a good understanding of direct response and how to deploy each channel to best effect to successfully engage and acquire new subscription customers and potentially ecommerce sales.
What you’ll be responsible for...
- Align the offline media plan to overall acquisition strategy. Support the development of forecasts and budgets
- Execute effective campaigns to drive incremental traffic and profitable sign ups and sales
- Drive and accelerate channel performance; scaling reach and improving engagement and conversion rates through obsessive focus on utilising data/insights and testing. Work closely with the Product team to ensure development requirements are appropriately prioritised
- Own the weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual offline media targets and KPIs, ensuring there is a sense of pace and urgency to achieving them
- Work independently, or with Analysts as appropriate, on the interrogation of all available analytical data to identify clear opportunities for growth and development
- Provide weekly/monthly/ad-hoc reporting as required that is insightful, actionable, and enables effective decision-making
- Manage and nurture day-to-day relationships with media owners, and other third party partners and agencies, ensuring that we get the appropriate support and access to enable us to achieve our objectives
- Champion tech developments internally that support better offline media performance, and increased process and spend efficiency
- Constantly keep up-to-date with industry innovation to open out new opportunities
What success will look like...
- Agreed KPIs showing an upward trajectory including, but not limited to, reach, sign ups, CPA, spend, profit growth
- Well-run and effective offline media programmes that are achieving objectives
- Well-managed third party suppliers who are adding value
- Effective member of the Acquisitions team
What we are looking for in you...
- Proven knowledge through similar previous roles
- Has managed and optimised a selection of DRTV, inserts, direct mail, door drops and out of home campaign activity.
- Commercially minded and highly numerate
- Has worked in fast-growth subscription and/or ecommerce business
- Strong people management and relationship skills
- Organised, good attention to detail, and strong oral and written communication skills
- International experience a bonus, particularly EU & US