Junior Data Analyst
Good just got exciting! Using technology to create the world’s No.1 healthier snack brand, graze continues to grow and offer new ways for our consumers to snack. We combine a love of food with a pioneering use of technology and product innovation to create delicious snacks with healthy benefits. We’ve come a long way since we shipped our first ‘nibble box’, becoming one of the fastest growing companies in the UK with our recent entry into the US market viewed as the most successful launch in history for a UK brand.
The role - Junior Data Analyst...
A graze data analyst will generate and deliver insight from a broad set of data sources, analytical tools and visualisation software, across a diverse set of business applications including operations, finance, marketing, and website optimisation.
What you’ll be responsible for...
Enabling teams from all areas of the business to make strategic decisions by developing, automating and maintaining key business reports, data visualisation tools and other data analysis tools.
Example areas of work...
- Working with the UK and US Retail teams to understand graze’s sales performance in retail stores, using a wide range of external data sources to support this analysis
- Working with the online “Direct-to-Consumer” business to understand and improve the performance of marketing activity, or measuring the impact of new feature releases on our website
- Researching and exploring technological innovations and advancements to our data stack.
What we are looking for in you...
- An exceptionally logical approach, commercial curiosity and drive for accuracy and detail
- A highly analytical mind with notable problem-solving skills, likely with a degree in a quantitative or science-based subject from a top university
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with both technical and non-technical individuals
- The aspiration to learn quickly and develop a strong skill set in the field of Big Data
- An overall understanding of the considerations which are integral to a good experience for online customers
- Some knowledge of SQL and a strong desire continue to develop these skills
- Some prior working knowledge of AWS Redshift or Tableau
- Understanding of scripting languages (e.g. Python) or statistical packages (R, numpy, etc.)
What’s in it for you?...
- graze is a young company, moving into new commercial areas including Retail, Online and new geographies, so you’ll be joining a progressive and expanding company which offers learning and opportunity for you to grow.
- There’s some seriously smart, agile, informed, helpful, modest, funny and dedicated people in the business!
- You’d be part of a culture that revolves around us doing a great job by being helpful, open, inclusive, pioneering, commercial aware, persistent and honest.
- We encourage active learning with access for all employees to our studio sessions, job specific learning and networking opportunities.