good just got exciting! Using technology to create the world’s No.1 healthier snack brand, graze continues to grow and offer new ways for our consumers to snack, from subscription, to retail and our online shop. We combine a love of food with a pioneering use of technology and product innovation to create delicious snacks with healthy benefits. We’ve come a long way since we shipped our first nibble box becoming one of the fastest growing companies in the UK with our entry into the US market viewed the most successful launch in history for a UK brand.
Group Financial Controller, reporting to the CFO
What you’ll be responsible for…
As our Group Financial Controller, your responsibilities will encompass all aspects of financial reporting and control, including:
● Overseeing and managing the financial control team, including management accounting, payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable (currently team of 9)
● Preparation of the monthly management accounts and monthly financial reporting
● Cash flow reporting and forecasting
● Control of key cost lines in the P&L and ensuring that budget targets are hit
● Inputs into monthly forecasting cycle for Opex and Marketing costs
● External reporting and compliance requirements are met for the UK and US, including audit and tax
● Development of finance People, Processes and Systems to keep pace with developments in the business
● Development and documentation of key financial controls
● Assisting the CFO on other ad hoc assignments as required
What we’re looking for in you…
● A qualified accountant, likely to have 8 to 10 years PQE
● Ability to hit the ground running in the role
● Proven track record of building and managing successful finance teams
● Energetic, highly motivated self-starter with excellent communication skills
● Flexible and adaptable to business needs in a fast pace and highly dynamic environment
● Highly numerate, with advanced Excel skills
● Comfortable working in a data driven and highly analytical environment
● Ideally, you’ve worked in an e-commerce, food retail/manufacturing, international and PE backed businesses!
● Desire to be part of a close-knit team through a very exciting period in the company’s development
What we will expect in first 6 months…
● Managing and motivating a great team of 9 finance professionals
● Ownership for executing the Group financial controls agenda
● Ownership of the Group Management Accounts and Cash flow
What’s in it for you?...
This is an opportunity for you to play a key leadership role in a critical function at a very exciting time in graze’s growth trajectory. People, Systems, Process and Data are at the heart of what we do and this is a chance for you to help create solid foundations that are built for speed.
graze is a young company, moving into new commercial areas including Retail, Online and new geographies, so you’ll be joining a progressive and expanding company which offers learning and opportunity for you to grow.
There’s some seriously smart, agile, informed, helpful, modest, funny and dedicated people in the business!
You’d be part of a culture that revolves around us doing a great job by being helpful, open, inclusive, pioneering, commercially aware, persistent and honest.
We encourage active learning with access for all employees to our studio sessions, job specific learning and networking opportunities.